Connectify Pro v3.3 with Serial Full [Mediafire Software]
Introducing Connectify 3.3! Just when you thought your Hotspot couldn’t get any hotter… with Connectify, v3.3, users can now wirelessly transfer files between their PCs and mobile devices with or without Internet access, securely and at super-fast Wi-Fi speeds. They will be able to share with any Connectify PC on their Hotspot, and even another Connectify user on the same host network. Cooler still, any mobile device with a web browser (iPads, smartphones, etc.), can connect and pull files right from their PC’s unique Connectify homepage.
Drag-and-Drop Wi-Fi File Transfer
Connectify now lets users transfer files to computers and other devices using only their computer’s built-in Wi-Fi card. Leave the USB flash drive at home, and start sending files at super-fast speeds with the magic of Wi-Fi, even where no Internet connection is available.
Transferring files to PCs and mobile devices has never been easier. With Connectify PRO, users can drag-and-drop an unlimited number of files of any size, right onto almost any device on their Hotspot, and even to another Connectify user on the same network.
- Pro users have unlimited send/receive limits. Lite users can send 1 transfer per day
- No limitation on file size. Transfer huge files wirelessly, without a USB flash drive, even without access to the Internet
- Install Connectify PRO on all of your computers to send and receive files directly onto your desktop
Now all computers running Connectify can “see” one another. Whether they’re connected directly, through a Connectify Hotspot, or just sharing the same Wi-Fi network, each Connectify computer will recognize the other, allowing users to initiate drag-and-drop Wi-Fi file transfer, remotely launch iTunes and other services, and more.
Even Easier to Use
- The new, “Help me Choose” option detects and helps users pick the best Internet connection to share, simplifying the setup process
- The ‘Services’ tab has been merged in with the Clients and Peers dropdown menus. All services, including iTunes, shared folders, and now drag-and-drop Wi-Fi file transfer, can be accessed, right from the appropriate Client or Peer.
- Lots of look and feel improvements: Better tooltips, Firewall Controls are easily accessible right from the ‘Settings’ tab
- Improved Service Scanning: Services are detected coming and going much more quickly. Apple iChat / Bonjour Chat users now show up as well, so you can see who’s using a computer.