Let's check it out
1. Firefox Browser
2. File downloaded from mediafire that interrupted in the middle of download
3. Internet Download Manager
How to Resume Mediafire Downloads With IDM Steps:1. Open Firefox then click Tools then Options
2. At Options click Privacy Tab then click Remove Individual Cookies
. at Cookies window search for "Mediafire.com" without the quotes
- Highlight all Mediafire cookies then click Remove Cookies then Close then click OK on the Options window
You can also just delete only the UKEY
4. Now Open IDM then right click on the file you want to resume download then click “Refresh Download Address”.
5. Click OK.
6. the next IDM window will appear that says “STOP WAITING” - DO NOT CLICK THAT
7. Firefox will open Mediafire, Now right click on Download TO start Download then click Download with IMD
8. New window will appear that says” New link address for this file was received successfully” then click OK
Now Go to IDM then Resume Download……have fun!