- Pinna =the pinna is the outside of your ear that picks up sounds. It might not seem that important but it plays a big role in protecting the inner ear.
- Eardrum = The eardrum carries sound vibrations into the body, by vibrating at the same frequency as the sound waves striking it.
- Ossicles = Transmits sounds to the cochlea
- Oval Window = -( i forgot .... can you all tell me what is the Oval Windows function ???)
- Semicircular canals =It is the organ for the sense of balance. If you get a serious ear infection on that organ, you can't stand up straight.
- Cochlea = the sense organ that translates sound into nerve impulses to be sent to the brain.