* Worm backup: It's just for having a copy of the worm in a safe place, so you can be shure that it will no be lost.
* Outlook Replication: Send as attachment: It uses the same function that all the vbs's, js's or any other kind of worm, it sends a message, that you can define, whit te worm attached to every preson in the user's address list.
* Send in html code: The worm is added to the html code of the message, so, when the person views it, they'e infected!
* Mirc replication: Search for mirc.ini(what means that the mirc is there) in the most commons floders(programfiles\mirc, c:\mirc, c:\mirc32) and if it is found, the worm create "script.ini" in that folder, that script make the mirc sends the worm to every person that join to a channel. (see "If found Mirc, infect.")
* Infect Files: The worm will search for all the hard drives
(and the network drives too, i think) for files whit the extencion that you want
(in this version only .vbs and vbe are searched) and copy overwrite him whit itself.
Try it here